Vanuatu DSP is a relatively new CBI initiative that distinguishes itself from competitors by offering applicants a plethora of unique benefits and privileges:
▪ Shortest application processing time amongst all sister CBI pro grams (45-60 days).
▪ Vanuatuans enjoy visa-free access to over 130 countries including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Russia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. More countries are constantly being added to this list.
▪ Application is open to most nationalities. Individuals and fami lies from restricted countries (Iran/Iraq/North Korea/Syria/Yemen) can apply if they have been residing outside their home countries for the last 5 years or more.
▪ Attractive contribution rates for family applications. Spouse, children under 26 and parents over 50 can be included in the same application.
▪ A child born after a person is granted citizenship is a citizen of Vanuatu.
▪ Existing Vanuatu DSP citizens can apply for their resident dependents even at a later stage by paying a processing fee and the difference in contribution.
▪ No language/residency/visitation/education requirements.
▪ No restrictions on dual citizenship.
▪ No wealth, gift, foreign income, inheritance or capital gains tax.